Effective Date: 20-January-2019
Hi, Your privacy is important to us. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully as it forms part of the Terms and Conditions which govern the use of the our Services.
This Privacy Notice explains-:
3. The purposes for which we collects and processes your personal information;
4. Your right to access and correct your personal information;
5. The class of third parties to which we may disclose your personal information to;
6. Whether it is obligatory or voluntarily for you to supply the personal information and the consequences of failing to provide your personal information when it is obligatory; and
7. How we safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the globaltalentshc.com/jobs.globaltalentshc.com websites. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. The changes will apply to the use of the our services after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the globaltalentshc.com/jobs.globaltalentshc.com. If you continue to use the our services after the date on which the changes comes into effect, your use of the our services indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
In this Privacy Notice:-
“Personal information” is data that can be used to identify an individual.
“Processing” includes but is not limited to collecting, holding, storing, recording, organizing, adapting, using, disclosing, correcting, destructing.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register for the our services
Each time when you register with us for any of the our services, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself in order to create a personalised account.
The personal information collected during the registration process includes but is not limited to your email address, name, nationality, identity card number, passport number, country of residence.
Whenever the personal information requested by us is marked as “Required Field”, you must provide and agree to the processing of this personal information by us. If you do not agree to provide this personal information and/or not agree to us processing it in the manner set out in this Privacy Notice, then we will be unable to provide the relevant services to you and your application for such services will be rejected.
From your use of the our services.
We collect personal information directly from you when you choose to engage any of the our Services. The following are examples of personal information jobs.globaltalentshc.com may collect directly from you:-
4. Date of Birth;
6. Your Location;
9. About yourself
10. Attach Resume
If you choose to use our Services to tell a friend about our services or our website, we will ask for your friend’s name and e-mail address. An e-mail inviting your friend to use the our Services or to visit the our website will be sent to him/her automatically.
If you wish to stop jobs..globaltalentshc.com from processing this type of personal information about you, we will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
In addition, we may ask your permission to post your testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material on our website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of the our websites and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us here.
When you visit our websites
1. When you visit any of our website our web servers automatically collect information about your visit to these websites, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time, date and duration of your visit. your IP address is a unique identifier for your computer or other access device
2. We may track your visits to our website by placing a “cookie” on your computer or other access device when you enter. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or other access device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more effectively, as well as to provide information to the owners of the websites.
3. Cookies allow us to save preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit. Cookies also help us collect anonymous click stream data for tracking user trends and patterns. We may use the anonymous click stream data to help the Advertiser to deliver better-targeted advertisements.
4. You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” file. You should understand that areas of certain websites will not function properly if you set your internet browser to not accept cookies.
5. We also uses clear gifs in its HTML-based emails in order to find out which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of its marketing campaigns.
2. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The purposes for which we processes your personal information are as follows:-
1. To verify your identity;
2. To assess and/or verify your employability and credit worthiness;
3. To provide the services which you have requested;
4. To administer and manage our services provided to you;
5. To contact you in respect of our services;
6. To facilitate the provision to you of tailored educational offerings and improve your career prospects by supplying your information to our strategic partners;
7. To improve placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific services to you;
8. To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/ professional qualifying bodies;
9. To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whom details have been provided by you;
10. To process your order for our services which you have requested;
11. To investigate and resolve any of our services, billing queries, complaints or other enquiries that you submit to Global Talents Hr Consultants Pte Ltd regarding the use of our website services;
12. To manage staff training and quality assurance;
13. To monitor and improve the performance of the our websites and services;
14. To maintain and develop the our websites and services;
15. To gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to enhance and customize the our services;
16. To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with our services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests;
17. To assist us in understanding your browsing preferences on our websites so that we can tailor content accordingly;
18. To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
2. You are not able to limit the processing of your personal information for the purposes set out in Clause 2.1 above. If you do not consent to us processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must terminate your relevant agreement with us for our services and stop using our websites.
3. In addition, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:-
1. To promote and market to you:
1. Other Globaltalentshc.com Services; or
2. Services of third parties which we think may be of interest of you;
2. To send you seasonal greeting messages and/or message informing you of a critical performance error in our website and/or our services.
3. To send you tips, advice and survey information to maximize your career development including but not limited to using our services and/or our website.
4. Global Talents Hr Consultants Pte ltd will ask for your consent before processing your personal information other than those set out in Clauses 2.1 and 2.3.
1. We give you the option of putting your Profile in our Resume Database provided that you use our pre-set format for uploading your information. There are two ways of doing so:-
1. You can store your Profile in our Resume Database.
2. You can allow your Profile to be searchable by Employers. When you opt to make your Profile searchable, your full profile, resume and personal information will be visible to Employers who download your Profile from our Resume Database.
2. We use the best effort to restrict access to the Resume Database only to those who have subscribed to our Services, these parties may retain a copy of your Profile in their own files or databases.
3. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that parties other than those mentioned above will not, without our consent, gain access to our Resume Database. However, we are not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of the Profile by any third parties.
4. Notwithstanding Clause 3.1, we reserves the right to have full access to your Profile for the purpose set out in Clause 2.1 to perform our services.
4. CHOICE AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You may have different privacy concerns. our goal is to be clear of what information it collects, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example:-
1. You can control who you share your personal information with;
2. You can review and control your subscription to various marketing preferences, our services;
3. You may view, edit or delete your personal information and preferences at any time.
4. You may choose not to receive any marketing materials from us;
2. You can delete your account at any time in which event we will remove all access to your account, resume and Profile in the database. The deletion of your account does not affect the Profile that you had already sent to Employers or were previously downloaded by Employers.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Clause 2 above and any legal or business purposes.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We are committed to keeping personal information secure. We have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Sensitive information (such as a credit card number) entered on our payment gateway services are encrypted during the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
2. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us here.
7. TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
1. Personal information mentioned in Clause 1 above may be disclosed to the classes of third parties as follows in order for us to effectively manage its business including to render our services to you to achieve the purposes described in Clause 2:-
1. The Advertisers;
2. The Employers;
3. Third parties contracted by us to assist us in delivering all or part of the our services to you, including without limitation, to the following:-
1. Payment gateway services for optional services;
2. Profiling/assessment services;
3. Online advertising services;
4. Mapping services;
5. Maintenance and repair services; and
6. Market research and website usage analysis services.
4. Strategic partners that work with us to provide our services or that help market and promote our services and/or our website;
5. Strategic partners that provide ancillary services such as education offerings for the purposes of improving your career prospects and/or professional qualifications.
6. The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your referees so as to verify your academic qualification;
7. Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
8. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
9. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
10. Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
11. Our professional advisors on a need to know basis for the purpose of those advisors providing advice to us;
12. Any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of Global Talents Hr Consultants Pte Ltd (including accounts and trade receivables) for the purpose of that third party continuing to provide all or that part of the our services which it acquired; and
13. Otherwise permitted under any data protection legislation.
2. Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
3. We do not sell or rent any personal information collected to any other parties.
8. YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information to us about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting us here.
9. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION
1. It may be necessary for us to transfer your personal information outside of your local jurisdiction if any of our service providers or strategic partners (“overseas entities”) is involved in providing part of our services.
10. LINKED SITES
1. Our websites that may contain links to third party sites.
11. YOUR CONSENT
1. In using our services and/or our websites, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by Global Talents Hr Consultants Pte Ltd in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary here.
2. Further, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and Employers to disclose your personal information to us.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
1. If you still have questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us on our websites or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We request your name, phone number, email address and comments so that we may respond to your concerns effectively and works to improve our services and/or our websites.