BINDING AGREEMENT: TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This website is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions shall form a binding agreement between you and Global Talents Hr Consultants Pte Ltd, hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company”. By accessing or using the our websites, you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. You agree to use the our website at your own risk.
2. In the case of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any contract you have with the Company, these Terms & Conditions shall take precedent.
3. The Company may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of our website. Any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the our websites. The changes will apply to the use of our websites after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms & Conditions, you should not continue to use our websites. If you continue to use our websites after the effective date of the changes, your continued use of our website indicates your agreement to bound by the new Terms & Conditions.
1. “Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the Company’s websites.
2. “Design” includes the colour combinations and the page layout of our websites.
3. “Employer” or “Employers” means a person or entity that is accessing our website to post a job or utilise the our jobs.globaltalentshc.com services for the purpose of seeking Candidates for employment.
4. “Employer Materials” includes any brochures, emails, job postings, web site content, career fair material, audio, videos, photographs, logos, trademarks, service marks, domain names, documents or other materials provided by Employer, if any, for use in connection with the our services.
5. “Graphics” includes all logos, button icons, and other graphical elements on the our website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
6. “Candidate” or “Candidates” means a user who is accessing the our website to search for a job, except as an Employer.
7. “Companies” means profiles created by Employers.
8. “jobs.globaltalentshc.com” is Global Talents Hr Consultants Pte Ltd’s website.
9. “jobs.globaltalentshc.comContent” includes all Texts, Graphics, Designs, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on the Company’s website.
10. “Database” or “Databases” includes all job advertisements posted on the Company’s websites and/or all Candidates’ and/or Employers’ information registered with jobs.globaltalentshc.com.
11. “Profile” or “Profiles” means the profiles created by the Candidates that may include personal information, resumes and photos.
12. “Resume Database” or “Resume Database” means the Candidates Profiles and resumes created and/or uploaded into jobs.globaltalentshc.com databases.
13. “Services” means any services provided by jobs.globaltalentshc.com or its agents including:-
1. the provision of online job site, including posting and searching for employment opportunities, and creating Profiles and Company Profiles which may include personal information;
2. the provision of talent sourcing services;
3. the provision of online resume search access;
4. matching of job specifications with potential Candidate Profiles and advising users and/or Candidates of the positions available;
5. providing Advertisers and/or Employers with other ancillary talent sourcing and advertising services including banners, electronic direct mail system, design and posting support services; and
6. providing Advertisers’ and/or Employers’ services to advertise on the Company’s Websites.
14. “Global talents Hr Consultants’ Websites” means any website under the Company’s control, including:
15. “Profiles” means individual profiles created by Users and/or Candidates or Company profiles created by Employers.
17. “Text” includes all texts on every page of any of the Company’s Websites, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
18. “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of our website and/or our services.
19. “User Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by Users on or through any of the Company’s websites.
20. “You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that has agreed to these Terms & Conditions.
1. To register on the jobs.globaltalentshc.com Website, you must be 15 years of age or above.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any other time are correct and complete.
3. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering, by updating your personal details in order that the Company can communicate with you effectively.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY:
1. When you register to use the jobs.globaltalentshc.com website, you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting us here immediately.
2. If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of any of the Company’s Websites, the Company may require you to change your password or the Company may suspend your account.
3. As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the our Website:
1. all losses or damages incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
2. you shall fully indemnify the Company, should the Company suffers any loss or damage.
1. The Company’s websites’ Content, and all rights, titles and interests in and to any of the Company’s websites and Global Talents Hr Consultants’ contents are the exclusive property of the Company or its licensors.
2. The Company’s websites and its contents are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
3. You may retrieve and display the contents of any of the Company’s websites on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or the contents on any of the Company’s websites without written permission from Global Talents Hr Consultants Pte Ltd.
AVAILABILITY OF THE COMPANY'S WEBSITES:
1. Although the Company aims to offer you the best service possible, the Company makes no promise that the services at our website will meet your requirements.
2. The Company cannot guarantee that the Company’s websites will be fault-free, error-free, or that its websites and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with any of the Company’s websites, you should report it hereand the Company will attempt to correct the fault as soon as the Company can.
3. Your access to the Company’s websites may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. The Company will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as the Company reasonably can.
YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY'S WEBSITES:
1. The Company hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use our websites only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
2. You may not use our websites for any of the following purposes:-
1. disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
2. aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the our contents or information available from any our websites, including inactive job postings;
3. reproducing any of our contents for general use;
4. link to any content or information available from any of the Company’s Websites;
5. transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice;
6. interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Company’s websites; or
7. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the Company.
3. You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any of the Company’s websites.
YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY'S SERVICES:
1. The Company’s services shall be used only by:
1. individuals seeking employment, and career and career-related information, such as education and voluntary services;
2. Employers or their agents seeking Candidates for employment purposes; and
2. Your use of the Company’s services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with us. In the case of any conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any contract you have with us, these Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
3. All Users agree to not::
2. violate or attempt to violate the security of any of the Company’s Websites;
3. reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any of the Company’s Websites;
4. aggregate, copy or duplicate in any matter any of our content or information available from any of the Company’s websites, including inactive job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms & Conditions;
5. post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms & Conditions, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media, OR promotes or endorses any political views;
6. post any Profile, resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
7. share with a third party any login credentials to any of the Company’s websites;
8. access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
9. post or submit to any of the Company’s website any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
10. post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
11. solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
12. delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
13. harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, Company or individual;
14. send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
15. attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any of the Company’s websites, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing”, or “crashing”.
16. use our services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, Profile, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined at the Company’s discretion; or post any Profile or resume which is not a genuine Profile or resume; and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
4. Violations of network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYERS:
1. The Company hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use our websites for your internal business use to seek Candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of our contents or materials on the Company’s websites solely for your use directly related to searching for and recruiting Candidates.
2. The Company also grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to use the Company’s services for your internal use only.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Employer account, Company Profiles and passwords, as applicable.
4. You shall not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be strictly liable and/or responsible for all uses of your password and registration at the Company’s’ websites, whether or not authorized by you.
5. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Employer account, company Profiles or passwords.
6. Employer represents, warrants and covenants that any Employer Materials provided by Employer for use in connection with our services will not violate any laws or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trade mark, obscenity, rights or publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
7. Employers acknowledge and agree that it shall disregard any personal data received from the Candidate which are irrelevant to obtaining and assessing the suitability of Candidates.
8. Employers are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on our websites. The Company shall not be considered to be an Employer with respect to your use of any of the Company’s websites and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on any of the Company’s websites.
9. Employer Materials may not contain:-
1. misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
2. names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
3. inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
4. material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
10. You may not use your Employer Materials to:-
1. post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
2. sell, promote or advertise products or services;
3. post any franchise, pyramid scheme, distributorship, or multi-level marketing opportunity;
4. advertise home-based and/or internet-based employment. (e.g. work at home jobs, part time jobs, freelance typist or job/business offers with similar operating mechanism);
5. promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment; and
6. advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature.
11. The Company does not encourage any Employer Materials on our websites that request Candidates to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require Candidates to make purchases.
12. The Company does not allow job advertisements that advertise more than 1 job position in each job posting.
13. The Company is under no obligation to monitor the Employer Materials on our website, but the Company may monitor the Employer Materials at random.
14. The Company reserves the right to remove any Employer Materials or contents from any of the Company’s websites, which in the reasonable exercise of our discretion, do not comply with this Section, or if any content is posted that the Company believes that it is not in the best interests of the Company.
15. Reposting of the same position is allowed 14 days after the job posting date to minimize resending to the same Users in a short time period and duplication of job advertisements on the Company’s websites.
16. If at any time during your use of the Company’s services, you made a misrepresentation of fact to the Company or otherwise misled the Company in regards to the nature of your business activities or breach of the Terms & Conditions herein, the Company may terminate your use of the Company’s services and in such event, any payment made by you shall be forfeited.
17. You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Employer account or your Employer account is terminated, all your account information from jobs.globaltalentshc.com, including saved jobs.globaltalentshc.com Profiles and resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating effecting such deletions through our web servers.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO CANDIDATES:
1. The Company hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Company’s websites only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the content or material on the Company’s websites solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
2. When you register with any of the Company’s websites, you will be asked to create an account and provide us with certain information including a valid email address.
3. Any Profile you submit shall be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You shall not impersonate another person, living or dead.
4. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any Profile and resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Company’s websites.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such postings.
6. The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties.
8. You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective Employers.
9. You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your jobs.globaltalentshc.com account or your jobs.globaltalentshc.com account is terminated, all your account information from jobs.globaltalentshc.com, including Profile, resumes, cover letters, saved jobs, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from our databases and will be removed from any public area of our website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagatingeffecting such deletions through the Company’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
10. The Company reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity.
11. User Content and submissions
1. You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
2. You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be stored in our databases and/or our resume databases.
4. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Company’s websites, you grant the Company, subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through the Company’s websites. The Company will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from our websites. The Company shall reserve the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content at its sole discretion.
5. If you post User Content in any public area of any of the Company’s websites, you also permit any user to access, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
6. The Company may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms & Conditions, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of Users of any the Company’s Websites. The Company reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Company’s websites and/or use of the Company’s services for violating the Terms & Conditions or applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company may take any action with respect to User contents that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Contents could create liability for the Company, damage the Company’s brand or public image, or cause the Company to lose users.
7. The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by users nor does the Company endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users shall be at your own risk.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
1. All amounts owed to the Company shall be paid within the specified payment Terms & Conditions from the date of the invoice.
2. The Company shall charge interest at 8% per annum on any late payment.
3. Advertisers shall be liable for full payment of fees from the commencement of the contracts and/or sales orders. Payment shall be made notwithstanding any errors or omissions in the advertisements.
4. All prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
OUR RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION:
1. The Company may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
2. You can cancel your registration at any time by informing the Company in writing here. If you do so, you must stop using the Company’s websites.
3. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Company’s websites shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. These Terms & Conditions will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any of the Company’s Websites.
2. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the Company websites and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the Company websites and/or any other services provided to you by the Company, upon any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions or if the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the Company’s websites during registration.
3. Even after you are no longer a user of the Company’s websites, certain provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in effect, including Sections 5, 13, 15, 16, 17 and 20, inclusive.
1. The Company websites and services act as, among other things, venues for:-
1. Employers or their agents to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job Candidates;
2. Candidates to post ourtheir Profiles and resumes and search for and evaluate job opportunities; and
3. Advertisers to post their advertisements.
2. The Company does not screen or censor the listings, including the Profiles offered. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between Employers and Candidates. As a result, the Company is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Employers to offer job opportunities to Candidates or the ability of Candidates to fill job openings. The Company makes no representations about any jobs, Profiles, resumes or User Contents on the Company’s websites.
3. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any User Content including but not limited to our Profiles, company Profiles, Employer materials, or other material from the Company’s websites from time to time. When the Company exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms & Conditions by the User, any payment made by the user shall be forfeited.
4. The Company’s websites also provide content from other internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Company’s websites is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Company’s websites, the Company will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as the Company reasonably can.
5. Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underaged persons or people acting under false pretense. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other Users with whom you come in contact through any of the Company’s websites. By its very nature, other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabelled or deceptively labelled. The Company expects that you will use caution and common sense when using the Company’s websites.
6. The Company’s websites and Contents may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any of the Company’s websites or content. The use of all Company’s websites and contents is at your own risk.
7. Nothing on the Company’s websites shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any user or third party, whether in regards to its web sites, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
8. If the Company is in breach of these Terms & Conditions, the Company will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Company’s websites. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
9. The aggregate liability by the Company to you for all claims arising from your use of the Company’s websites and/or our services shall be limited to the amount of the existing package fee subscribed to and paid by you and operative at that time, or in the event you are a Candidate, shall be limited to S$50.
1. The Company shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of the Company’s services or for its Content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through the Company’s services.
2. You acknowledge and agree that it is not the Company’s policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party in or through the Company’s websites and/or its services.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE:
1. As a convenience to customers, the Company’s websites include links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any site outside the Company’s websites.
ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP POLICY:
1. Part of the Company websites may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Company’s websites comply with the relevant laws and codes of Singapore.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse to run any advertisements that, at the Company’s sole discretion, are not suitable for publication on any of the Company’s Websites.
3. The Company shall not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:-
1. any User Content or other material you provide to any of the Company’s Websites;
2. Your use of any of the Company’s Web Contents; or
3. Your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
1. Any refund of payment made to jobs.globaltalentshc.com shall be at the sole discretion of the Company.
1. These Terms & Conditions shall be subject to the laws of Singapore.
2. The Company will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way the Company deals with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within Singapore.
1. The Company makes no promise that materials on the Company’s websites are appropriate or available for use in your location, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Company’s websites from your location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
1. You shall not transfer any of your rights under these Terms & Conditions to any other person. The Company may transfer our rights under these Terms & Conditions to another business where the Company reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. If you breach these Terms & Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company shall still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms & Conditions.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms & Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
4. If any of these Terms & Conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions and all provision not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
5. The Company has taken every reasonable step to comply and will continue to comply with its obligations as a data processor arising from the data protection and privacy laws in force from time to time to the extent that those obligations are relevant to this Agreement. Further, the Company has taken steps to implement and shall maintain an information security program including reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures designed to secure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all Confidential Information while in such party’s possession against unauthorized, unlawful or accidental access, disclosure, transfer, destruction, loss or alteration. The term Confidential Information will not, however, include any information that identifies or directly relates to natural persons (“Personal Data”). Each party will exercise commercially reasonable efforts not to disclose any Personal Data to the other party and to restrict the other party’s access to its Personal Data, but if a party is given access to the other party’s Personal Data, the receiving party will protect such Personal Data using a reasonable standard of care.
1. The jobs.globaltalentshc.com Website is owned and operated by the Company.
2. If you have any queries please contact us here.
3. Notices to jobs.globaltalentshc.com shall be sent to the address listed on our Websites.
4. The Company will send notice to you at the address submitted by you or to such other address as the Company reasonably determine is an appropriate address for you.